Do a search on Frankie Finch and what would you find? Perhaps you would gaze upon thousands of glorious images of shoes, food, travel, design, fabulous parties and music. Or maybe one would land on a photo of a stunning face with a seductive smile, framed by luscious hair. You might discover that she is originally from Toronto, and now lives in Beverly Hills. But really, who is this Frankie Finch? Actress, TV Personality, Songstress, Designer? Yes, please. She is all of these muses and more.
The difference between this muse and others, however, is that Ms. Frankie Finch happens to be the Trifecta: Beauty, Brains and the CEG (Chief Executive Genius) behind several successful lifestyle brands. Creative, smart and always with manicured finger on the pulse of the next big thing, it is only natural that her newest venture AUGGIE AND FINCH encompasses the art of travel. If luxury is a destination, she has arrived –and per as usual, in ultimate style.
If you are a venture capitalist, invest. If you dabble in entertainment, look and listen. If you have taste, pay attention to this curator. Make it a point to read up on this fierce femme’s no-nonsense business acumen, musical talents, and her hard to ignore style and beauty. Five things you need to know right now, right here, about Frankie Finch:
1. She is founder and head of the FINCH Clothing Co., a First Adopter lifestyle brand with a platform representing music, art and design. It is all about the elevation of sexy, smart, successful women and men who go after what they want, and 10 out of 10 times, get it.
2. She knows her business, and those in the business know her. She’s consulted for, collaborated with, or is worn by industry VIPs like Pharrell, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Nick “Diamond” Tershay, Megan Good, Swizz Beatz, Timbaland & Pro-Skater Stevie Williams.
3. Her empire also consists of lending her production expertise to some big names in fashion in the private label sector through her company, Smarty Brands. Some of her clients include: Tommy Hilfiger, Rich Hil, Nike, Puma, Girl Skateboards, Diamond Supply Co., Fillmore Wheels, Fourstar Clothing, Universal Records. Epic Records, Hollywood Records, and Los Angeles Sparks.
4. This Music Maven has produced and released 3 EPs on iTunes, yes, she sounds just as good as she looks. To listen, learn, love her sound and feel the way she has evolved through her music check out her soon to be released “Love” EP. Her current mood: Seductive siren of the world. Be prepared to find empowerment in her edgy ambient-esque tracks, which have electronic influences and radiate inner strength and love through breathy vocals and rapping.
5. With the personality of a lifestyle critic reporting on (and living) the hottest trends, the hot-haute good looks of a pop star and style of a fashion icon, she’s been sought after to host several shows and collaborate with the likes of these top lifestyle giants: Verizon, Nike and Nokia. Frankie Finch has been watched, followed and heard on:
- Oxygen Network’s Bad Girls Club Miami
- MTV’s Real World Cancun
- Performing as the opener for rapper Trina
- Million Dollar Listing - Los Angeles
For more information on Frankie Finch and Finch Clothing Co., please visit: